Saturday 22 May 2010

My Rumoured Demise

Hi,

Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated. My Tau cadre attended their 1st tournament of the year, and they have returned blooded but proud of their performance :)

The Tau Water Caste are compiling post battle briefings and reports on Shas'el Rathstar's tactical performance, even as Shas'el Rathstar is preparing a slightly smaller force for 3 battles tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________


The last two weeks have been extremely busy, hence the lack of blog posts. It was my last week at work, I've been planning a trip to the America, chasing recruitment agencies and preparing for interviews.

I've started the battle reports and hopefully will be posting the first installment on Monday, before I fly out on Tuesday. I'll post the 2nd installment while I'm on holiday, as well as battle reports of my 1 day tournament tomorrow.

I'll post the list I'll be taking tomorrow this afternoon.

Rathstar

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I am glad your Tau are alive and kicking. America is a big place, but if any of your adventures take you to Minnesota let me know.

    -Krox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails